Friday, February 28, 2014

Stranger



Maybe you may ask me, why should I included this photo on this hub. Maybe some of you will laugh upon seeing. Maybe some of you may say that I am a weird photographer. Well, of all of your expectations and soon comments, I too, had did it all. I laughed. I acted so weird. Anyway, my friends too said this.
I named this photo as "the stranger". As you can see, there are only three most distinct colors. The black, brown, and red colors. Black and brown colors when blended to each other can figure out a sad, lonely, tragic, and dramatic moments and impressions. How about red color? Red color symbolizes of bravery. That's it!
In some instances in life, we have experiencing sadness, loneliness, tragic times, and painful moments. But, while we are facing it, only bravery can defeat of all these feelings and emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment