Friday, February 28, 2014

Blooming Sunset

Photographed by the Author

It was around 5 P.M. in the afternoon when the gloomy sky dramatically turns into blood-like scenery. Wind blew blended with dusky sand . The place was so quite enough to make you feel a cold and seems like an haunted place. Yes, this what I've witnessed with my own eyes the beauty of that sunset.
I quickly picked up my camera and started to set it up so fast. Focus. A minute. Then, shoot. Amazing scenery! For my whole life, it was my first time to see such kind of scene that I've never seen before true to life on my own. It was really unforgettable day to me. It was July 15, 2012 when this scenery appeared and completed my day. One word that I had said that time - wonderful!
From now, I do not have yet witnessed another scene like this again. I am fortunate that once in my life, I had saw this wonder that, I guess, will showcased again the some peoples several years again.

No comments:

Post a Comment