Friday, February 28, 2014

For Her



I took this photo when I am at ULHS Palusapis which is my Alma Mater in high school years. What really amazed me to shoot this photos was it's historical background.
Five years ago, perhaps, it was the rose that I've watering every morning before class and every afternoon after class. Indeed, I remember that this rose was one of the plants on our group area that I used to care of. Fortunately, the years that I've spend on caring for this rose had burst a beautiful outcome. Although, I am pretty sure that this is not the original flower before, but still, it gives a lot of meanings to my life especially my high school days.
This rose reminds me of my puppy love before. Ah! It was the rose that I cared for to grow it very well. Pinch it and give to her! But, unfortunately, it was all before and very different today. I realized that every moments have to be treasured. Every things and happenings must be well handled. So meaningful. So faithful. Be careful.
Now, this rose is dedicated to her - my new fiance. I hope that the happenings on my past will never be happened again. This photo really made me smile. Think. And to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment