Friday, February 28, 2014

Look Up!



Honestly, this photo was accidentally taken. My camera whom I named baby Clio was set to macro. I was about to shoot photos differently from what I am doing before. So, I've decided to shoot up the sky. Fortunately, I got beautiful outputs but I decided not to post here since they are all very common and typical today. But this photo catches my attention.
As you can you, the photo is too dark, maybe because this was taken on afternoon where source of natural lights are limited. But what really this photo wants to tell us? What this photo really conveys? What this photo really means?
Well, as we can see today, many people on top of social status has the tendency to forget who created them. Some are forgetting the One above them all. They always treating the grassroots from top downward. But they do not know how beautiful when you are looking from bottom upward. Yes, there is always the presence of the Creator of all things that is always there to help us on our needs. He is always there to guide us. He is always there to bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment