Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pillars of History


Actually the subject on this photo is just a typical bleachers in our university. Not quite a good-looking place. But, as an amateur photographer, it is my duty to make subject to be attractive even if it is not in reality.

I shoot this behind the bleacher, it is around 8:00 AM. Surprisingly, the shadows cast like that. Then my eyes amazed saying on my mind "its the hidden beauty of this bleachers". So, I was pushed to shoot to it.

Maybe you are confused why the title I named, with help of some friends, is "Pillars of History". Actually, this bleachers is not the original bleachers before. The original bleachers was burned several decades ago. The original materials used are woods. Now, this newly renovated bleachers is made of concrete. Further, this part was one which eyed all the success of our university. It witnessed all the good and bad memories, not only the university, but also from the students. This place was one of the most visited place in our university. Here, you can unwind and be free from all the stressful college hours.

This photo was the fifth placer on the Environmental Photo contest. It is one of my entries for the contest with "Half Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment