Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Half Life



This photo is what I passed for Environmental Photo contest in our university. It took me a half day to find this tree. Actually, I shoot this a hundreds of times in different angles. Only one approved by me. It captures my eyes as I look unto it. Yes, you may say that it is just an ordinary photo, but if you are in my situation during my shooting with this, I guess, you may say "Wow!"

I took this photo with a nervous feeling. Not far from the tree, there are cows. Some are big enough to attack me and some are little, maybe their babies. So, shooting in that kind of situation may actually never have that kind of output unless you have a very excellent DSLR.

By the way, this photo brought me on upper stage to grab the title "Enviro-Photo of the Year."

No comments:

Post a Comment