Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tip of Mt. Mayon


"Perfect cone." This is how Mayon volcano being described by some who know this very known land form. The view here was taken inside the airplane around 2:00 PM in the afternoon. At first, it seems like the volcano tip was not able to see due to massive clouds on its top. However, it seems like my wish has been granted, a wind blew the cloud covering its tip when the plane reached the perfect view for the tip. Fortunately, I had this photo.

I just can't believed that I was able to witness the tip of this volcano. I don't know why, but the feeling really electrified my entire soul. I can't quite believed this! For my entire life, this was my first time not only to see this volcano, but also witnessed its wonderful tip! It was my first time to see a photo like this even before. I don't see anything like this for my lifetime. Its a treasure to me. And I treasured this photograph of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment